Full & Partial Dentures
Have you been putting up with missing teeth or old, worn dentures that are uncomfortable and slip when you laugh or sneeze? Maybe you have avoided dentures because you can’t stand the idea of walking around with a set of one-size-fits-all teeth.
When you have missing teeth or old dentures, your face can begin to wrinkle and sag, but many people are surprised to know that new dentures can solve these problems and completely change the appearance of their face.
With the state-of-the-art dental technology available today, Dr. Yefim Khanimov can design a new set of dentures to recreate a smile as unique as you are.
Different Types of Dentures
Full or partial dentures are prosthetics that we use to replace missing teeth. Dentures can be made from acrylic, flexible plastic, or acrylic and metal, and they allow you to eat comfortably, speak clearly, and smile again with confidence.
When choosing dentures, you have many options. Perhaps you are considering dentures for the first time, or maybe your old, worn-out dentures need replacing. We will help you decide what is best for you, depending on the number and type of teeth that are missing.
- Complete removable dentures replace an entire set of missing teeth and are held in place by natural suction.
- Partial removable dentures are used when some of your teeth are missing and are attached to adjacent teeth with clasps.
- Immediate dentures are placed immediately after removal of remaining teeth.
- An overdenture is designed to fit over a small number of remaining natural teeth or dental implants, mainly on lower teeth.
- Implant-retained dentures are full or partial dentures designed to attach to implants placed in your jaw. This a comfortable, more permanent set of replacement teeth.
- Precision attachment partials are designed to attach to existing dental work. Crowns with attachment pieces are placed on adjacent teeth, and the partial denture snaps in place and completes your smile.
Modern Dentures Make the Difference
Years ago, dentures were made to be functional without much regard for their appearance. Today, we have access to advanced materials and techniques that allow us to closely replicate the appearance of your natural smile.
Dr. Khanimov enjoys creating dentures that are functional, comfortable, and blend perfectly with your facial features. We will work with you to choose the shape, size, and color of your new teeth to create dentures that complement and enhance your appearance.
Following our specifications, trained technicians fashion your dentures by skillfully placing one tooth at a time in the base. This creates a realistic, life-like appearance with all the variations that occur with natural teeth.
Convenient, Customized Treatment
Replacing old dentures or getting dentures for the first time is a big step. We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the process from beginning to end. At Hollywood Smile Dental, we aren’t satisfied until we know that you’re satisfied!
The cost of dental treatment is a concern for everyone. We accept most major dental insurance plans and will be happy to help you understand your coverage and how it applies to your planned treatment. If you’re uninsured, we offer a number of financing and payment options like CareCredit and Denefits.
If you’re interested in learning more about the difference that beautiful, comfortable dentures can make to your life, please give us a call. We look forward to working with you to help you regain a healthy, natural smile!