Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our goal at Hollywood Smile Dental is to serve you with honesty and integrity and ensure your comfort. The best way to do this is by getting to know you and understanding what is important to you so we can plan treatment that fits your unique needs.
One area in which we take pride is helping you understand your oral health needs, and a significant part of this involves answering your questions. As a small office, you will never feel rushed during your appointments, and Dr. Khanimov will always take the time to explain your treatment needs and how they will benefit your long-term oral health.
If you have questions apart from your appointments, please don't ever hesitate to contact us and let us know how we can help. We have shared some of the questions we frequently hear from patients, but you may have your own that aren't listed here. Please call our office at (718) 830-0110 or email us using our convenient online contact form.
- What is sleep apnea?
- What does a smile makeover or full mouth reconstruction involve?
- How often do I have to get checkups? Why are they so important?
- What do I do after tooth extraction or surgery?
- How do I contact your office in case of an emergency?
- Which orthodontics are best for me – metal or clear braces?